European Festival Association
The European Festival Association (EFA) is a cross-CRP Associate Partner, providing an invaluable pathway to impact across Europe’s festivals and informing European cultural policy.
The European Festivals Association is committed to participating in FESTSPACE project and as a partner in this project, undertakes to perform the following roles and tasks:
- Ensure that FESTSPACE researchers have relevant access to our strategies, current plans and policies in relation to festival and event programming, cultural and social inclusion and any other strategies and policies relevant to this research;
- Dialogue with the project partners to inform and reflect on the design of the research project and on emergent research findings through the structures and annual activities of the EFA;
- Offer opportunities to network with EFA members, partners and contacts in the festival, event and related sectors in the interest of developing a greater understanding of how festivals foster cultural inclusion in urban settings;
- Work with the project partners to ensure that the outputs and outcomes from this project are disseminated to relevant stakeholder groups through our internal communication channels and also across our external communications and social media channels;
- Support the project team’s efforts to ensure that all potential impacts of the research are reached, by using the outputs to inform future policy where relevant.